Thursday, October 20, 2011

Neem therapy


Neem Therapy: Neem to Treat Fever




Neem is an excellent medicine for fever, specially the periodic fever.

A few simple neem based recipes are as follows:

Leaves of neem and the bark of kokanar are to be taken in equal quantity and ground together to a fine degree. Give one or two mashas of this powder in fresh water to the patient before the onset of the recurrent fever. Quite likely the fever will subside that day itself or at least the severity of tremors of fever will be much less. This is said to be a sure remedy for fever accompanied with tremors, malaria and any other seasonal fever.

A very simple remedy that can be tried anywhere with practically no complex para-phernalia whatsoever is the following: Boil the green, fresh leaves of neem in water and let the patient drink this water prior to the accurence of the onset of the recurrent fever. Add a few grains of pepper if they are available. This will be decidedly better but in case pepper is not available, only neem leaf would do.

In case the fever is what is called jeema jwara in Ayurveda (viz when the fever persists continously in the body and does not respond favourably to any other type of medication), take the inner bark of neem (one tola) boil this in ten chatak of water till the net quantity of water becomes just one chatak only. Filter this and let the patient drink it for a few days. The persistent fever of the body will disappear.

A sure decoction for the malaria fever is: take a chatak of the innerbark of the root of neem, boil them in a required quantity of water for about fifteen minutes and then cool and filter. If no other medicine is acting, let the patient drink this decoction in a dosage of four to five tolas, two or three times before the next onset of the recurrent fever. Fever will subside.

This will be effective even for those patients where quinine is not effective. Infact, neem bark is considered to ,be a native quinine, if not a better drug than quinine.

Giving neem oil in a dose of five to ten drops twice a day is said to be helpful in old cases of malaria.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr Itua herbal center who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal medicine. I came to know more about Dr Itua on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.
    I will advise you to contact Doctor Itua Herbal Center for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.
    Doctor Itua Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete